Frequently asked questions for self help.
Knowledge base article 145ZIP install set for non-internet connected PCs
You can download a zip of the install set and use this to:
- Trouble-shoot the direct install method
- Install on a PC not connected to the internet
- Create a CD as a backup install set
- Download the the zip in the appropriate language:
Professional Standard English Ability_PROF_en.zip Ability_STAND_en.zip French Ability_PROF_fr.zip Ability_STAND_fr.zip German Ability_PROF_de.zip Ability_STAND_de.zip Dutch Ability_PROF_nl.zip Ability_STAND_nl.zip Swedish Ability_PROF_sv.zip Ability_STAND_sv.zip Spanish Ability_PROF_es.zip Ability_STAND_es.zip Portuguese Ability_PROF_pt.zip Ability_STAND_pt.zip Italian Ability_PROF_it.zip Ability_STAND_it.zip
- Unzip into a new folder. Important - the install cannot be run from within the zip - the downloaded zip file must be unzipped i.e. you need to extract all the files into a new folder.
- Run setup.exe or Ability.MSI directly.
- To create a CD/DVD, burn the contents of the unzipped folder directly to your CD/DVD drive so that the setup.exe appears in the root folder of the CD.