Ability Office Version 8 Downloads
This page has all the downloads for version 8 and can be used as follows:
- New to Ability — the download will install as a 30-day trial version.
- Existing users of earlier versions — the trial version will install and run next to your existing Ability Office installation.
- Re-installs of version 9 — the best option is to select Tools and Check for updates inside an Ability app. Otherwise, please uninstall your existing version 8 and then use one of the buttons below. Software activations will be remembered.
- Version 7 and earlier — please see legacy notes below.
Do you already have a serial number for Ability Office?
If you are not sure about what version of Ability you have - for example, if Ability was supplied with your PC, please enter your serial number to make sure you have a valid serial number for the newly released version 8 of Ability .
If you want to trial Ability Office, please skip this section
|Ability Office Standard 10||Ability Office Professional 10|
Please note: if you have purchased or activated Ability Office Standard and you want to install Ability Office Professional, please first uninstall your existing Ability Office 8. Your Ability Office Standard activation key will not work with the Ability Office Professional version. And vice-versa.
- Legacy products (e.g. Ability Office 5/6/7) can be installed from our legacy download page.
- Spell checkers are included for the appropriate language installed. English/American is always included. For additional options, please see FAQ 151.
- Ability comes with import/export filters for Microsoft Office files (97 and later, DOC and DOCX), HTML, plain text and RTF. For more options, please see FAQ 148.